(2) The creators of the sports lifestyle portal Backtolifefit.com have the right to change the Terms at any time. Backtolifefit.lv informs about changes in the Terms and their entry into force by sending information to users by internal mail and / or to the e-mail address specified by the user. If the user has not deleted his / her profile on the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com by the time the changes to the Terms take effect, then by default it is considered that the user has agreed to the changes to the Terms.
Description of service provision:
(1) After paying for the service, the customer is provided with access to his personal office (account), where the customer will be able to use the BackToLife platform (compile workouts, compile nutrition, compile sports nutrition, etc.).
(1) Registration of a user profile on the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com is subject to a fee.
(2) backtolifefit.com defines additional features, the use of which is a paid service.
Failure to observe and / or violate the following points may result in the User’s profile being deleted without notice.
(1) If any of the users notices that the Terms are being violated, the user is obliged to immediately report the violation to the portal backtolifefit.com.
(2) When registering, the user must select and enter a password. The user is obliged to keep the password secret and not to disclose it to third parties. The sporty lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com does not pass the user’s password to third parties and the sporty lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com will never ask the user to reveal their password. When setting his password, the user must choose it securely enough. The level of password security is the responsibility of the user.
(3) If the user discovers an error in the software or website on the portal backtolifefit.com, the user must immediately inform the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com thereof, and the user may not use this error for his own benefit.
These points are mainly concerned with protecting users themselves.
Duties and rights of Backtolifefit.com:
(1) The sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com ensures the operation of the portal.
(2) The sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com has the right to terminate the operation of the portal backtolifefit.com without giving reasons and return the money to the users for the unused period.
(3) If due to a software or other error the data stored on the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com is lost, then the user has no right to request data restoration. The amount of data, whether and in what amount it is updated, is a free choice for backtolifefit.com.
(4) For non-compliance with these Terms, the portal backtolifefit.com has the right to delete the profile of any user or restrict the user’s activities without prior notice. In this case, the user may not have a claim against backtolifefit.com for payments made for paid services of backtolifefit.com.
(1) The portal backtolifefit.com is created, maintained and data processing is performed by fisherweb.lv. Every activity on the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com is recorded, and the recorded data is stored indefinitely. The backtolifefit.com portal pays special attention to data protection, which applies to the processing of users’ personal data. Below is a summary of the data that is recorded during your stay at backtolifefit.com:
• Names of uploaded data;
• IP address;
• Web browser;
• General statistics on the use of the portal backtolifefit.com.
(1) All intellectual property rights in the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com belong exclusively to the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com. In case of violation of these rights, the guilty person is held liable in accordance with the law, as well as is fully liable for all damages caused to the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com in this regard.
(2) All disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions between the users of the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com and the users of the sports lifestyle portal backtolifefit.com shall be resolved through mutual negotiations. If disputes cannot be resolved in this way, they shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.